Although there are wayyyyy more intense ways of mixing prints (think plaid and floral)- this is a little more subtle and easy. Stripes and Leopard print- so chic.
A few tips when mixing prints:
1. keep is simple. there is no need over accessorize.
2. size matters. mix small and large prints together. Smaller on bottom is usually more flattering.
3. treat stripes as a neutral. There is really nothing that they don’t go with.
4. colours. if you’re going to mix two drastic prints together- pay attention to the colours. blue and pink are on the opposed side of the colour wheel, so they work together well. etc.
5. confidence. if you’re gonna try it…rock it!
Jeans- American Eagle
Shoes- Tony Bianco