When I saw this shirt, I just could not resist, since I graced the world with my presence in 1984. Not only is the fit incredibly computable, but I love the graphics and the artwork.
Since I was born in 1984: below are 25 questions to get to know me a little better:
- What is your favourite form of exercise? Bikram Yoga. I love actually seeing the improvement in my body, focus and flexibility.
- What is your favourite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? Christmas, because my whole family is together. But I hate snow.
- What’s your least favourite mode of transportation? I don’t think I have one. I mean, whatever it takes to get you where you gotta go!
- What is your favourite body part? Boootttaaayyyyy
- What sound do you love? Crickets
- If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? Costume party….with a theme!! For New Year’s…that would be fun. Because we would be celebrating everyone.
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 30 is turning out to be pretty great, gotta say.
- If you knew the world was ending in 2016, what would you do differently? Move to be closer to my family.
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Richard Branson.
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? On a smaller scale- my parents wedding, since there are no pictures. On a larger scale-hmmm……probably a religious event.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? How to fly a plane, and be a birkam teacher, and be really good at drawing…there are too many to choose just one!
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? My blog, and decorate my new house!
- If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? Face my fears! Jump out of a plane & swim to the deepest part of the ocean.
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? I like my name…although, fun fact- my first name is really Teodora..not Madalina.
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Take my entire family on a incredible vacation.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Lara Croft…she’s pretty badass.
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Always, I tend to be a negative Nancy, but everything always works out in the end!
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Be a step-mom, but it is also the most rewarding.
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Talk-back. Sorry mom.
- What do you miss most about being a kid? The fearless-ness.
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money? A pair of Nike’s. Obviously.
- When was the last time you were nervous? Sunday.
- What is something you learned in the last week? That the costs associated with buying a home are astronomical.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Laundry….haattteeeee.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? I always find something to do around the house…but if there really is nothing…troll Insta. lol
Shirt- Zara (old): Similar Here
Pants: Zara (sold out): Similar Here
Shoes: Tony Bianco